Fine Art/the birth of the flag

Question
Hello, I have picture of four ladies sewing the first American flag,vintage ,henry mosler 1911,also at the bottom of the picture is a name Copl W.M.Sanford,I haven't seen this name on any other pictures like this,could this be a little bit older then others like this,

Answer
Dear Bill,
W.M. Sanford published reproduction prints during the mid-century. The Copl probably reads Copr for copyright. I cannot be certain without seeing the print in person, but I would guess you have a mid-century copy. I hope this is helpful.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley