Fine Art/"Boobsie Girl

I have a picture in frame of "Boobsie Girl". Signed by M. Medeiros. The tag on the back says

Product of
Reliable Newark, NJ
"boobsie Girl"
by Maio Medeiros
5044 A

I was wondering what this picture is worth? If anything at all.  My grandmother would like to know.

Thank You

The Reliable Company of Newark, NJ imported mass produced prints from Europe. There is not a lot of information out there on them but they worked throughout the mid 20th century... mostly in the 1950's. Like many importers of fine parlor art, the work was sold through Macy's. (Macy's used to include collectibles and antiques mid century era and it looks like they were a "handler" import art company, not a publisher, which may explain why it is so hard to find info on them.)This means the work is unfortunately not worth anything but hopefully that helps in what you were looking for.

Andrew Evans  

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University