Fine Art/Help identifying a painting

My picture
My picture  

my picture 2
my picture 2  
Hello and thank you for your help.
I am trying to identify this painting are you able to help in any way?

Dear Nigel,

Very nice old watercolor and appears to be accomplished work. I am unable to read the signature. It looks more like a title than a name. Are there any other notations on the painting? Have you ever removed it from the frame to see if there is additional writing? If you would like to send me a clearer high resolution jpeg image of the writing and any other information to, I will try to identify the piece.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.