Fine Art/Ozz Franca oil painting

Question
Interested in knowing about oil painting by Ozz Franca titled "Impasta Floral in Gold", 20x24 size, circa l971 prox,  It is signed "Franca" and is believed to be an original. Painting appears to be multiple layers of oils, possibly done with palette knife.  Please help. Thank you.

Answer
Dear Shelly,

Unfortunately this is not an artist I am familiar with so I cannot tell you anything about the work, but upon doing some research I found the artist's email which is ozzfranca@hotmail.com and I would suggest you email him photos of the work and specify what you're interested in knowing and I'm sure someone from his studio will be able to give you some insight into the piece. Hope that helps.

Andrew Evans  

Andrew Evans