Fine Art/Picasso Print? Litho? What?

Picasso print
Picasso print  

Hand numbering
Hand numbering  
Hi Andrew,
I hope you can help me. I really don't know much about lithos, prints, etc. All I know is that I got this Picasso picture at a thrift store and I really like it. It is framed and hand numbered. I will attach two photos. One, a wide shot of the entire pc, and two, a close angle on the hand numbering. Maybe you can tell me something about this. Also- This is a drawing that I have never seen before... Is it very common?  Thank you in advance for your time. :-)

Dear Susan,

What you have is a lithograph reproduction by Picasso titled, Un homme avec une fleur (A Boy with a Flower). It's actually one of the last images Picasso created before his death in 1973 so the imagery is actually not really well known and the hand-signed and numbered edition of 150 rarely comes up for auction. Yours is from the edition of 2500 and is not hand-signed which unfortunately makes it a reproduction with little to no value. It is a very charming piece however and I can see why you were drawn to it. Hopefully that helps =)

Andrew Evans  

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University