Fine Art/artist signature

my painting
my painting  
I would like to find out if the painting in the attached image is of a known artist, and if you know his name. The signature looks like a monograph with the letter C or G, K and M.
Thank you in advance.

Dear Ted,
I will need better photos. Please send high resolution good quality jpeg images of the entire front as well as a close up of any writing you can see on the print or frame. Send to with Ted all experts in the subject line. I will try to identify your artist.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.