Fine Art/moran oil painting

Hi I have an oil painting by a Moran. I've tried to research the painting but I can't find an image online. I'm not sure how old it is. It was in my wife's storage and was given  to me. Can you tell me if it's wort anything and how old it is. Thank you

This is not worth your time to investigate further.  This is an old piece of hastily manufactured "tourist trap" or "decorator" art.  See if you can get a few dollars in a rummage sale? Paint your own masterpiece right over it?  Creatively use the frame?  

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration