Fine Art/trying to identify the artists signature

Hello, I received these 3 paintings from my father-in-law all he was able to tell me was that they are old (maybe the 1940's-1950's) and from Germany.  They were his mothers who is now deceased.  I've tried doing research on what I thought may be the German artist (Arthur Braun) but I just don't know if this is his work.  The top left painting (signature right) is 15"x19"
the bottom left (signature- middle) is 25"x20" and the last painting is 23"x19"
They are all oil on board in excellent condition, nothing written on the backside.  I live in Northern Virginia.
Thank you so much for being so kind and for your time (time is a valuable gift!)
If you have any further questions or would like more images, feel free to ask.

I do not believe these are the artworks of a listed artist. They are not at all in the style of Arthur Braun, a listed modernist painter. Rather, they look to be typical tourist paintings, executed swiftly and for the purpose of quick sale probably at Garmisch-Partenkirchen in the Bavarian alps. Likely a wonderful memory for anyone who vacationed there.  

Put The Von Trapp Family singers on your stereo, and enjoy gazing at the edelweiss!

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration