Fine Art/print value

I have this large picture by Alex De Andreis 1922... of a Cavalier. It is copyrighted by C.A. Crane. Does this have any value I am wondering?

Thank You

Dear Todd,
The artist Alex De Andreis painted many images of Cavaliers; however he did not create an original print of one. You have a reproduction after one of his paintings. There are currently some for sale online such as ebay. You can do a search with his name to see the prices others are asking. However, remember that you can ask whatever you want, but the value is placed by the amount a collector is willing to pay. I hope this information is helpful.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.