Fine Art/print value

Question
I have this large picture by Alex De Andreis 1922... of a Cavalier. It is copyrighted by C.A. Crane. Does this have any value I am wondering?

Thank You

Answer
Dear Todd,
The artist Alex De Andreis painted many images of Cavaliers; however he did not create an original print of one. You have a reproduction after one of his paintings. There are currently some for sale online such as ebay. You can do a search with his name to see the prices others are asking. However, remember that you can ask whatever you want, but the value is placed by the amount a collector is willing to pay. I hope this information is helpful.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley