Fine Art/Catalda framed print

Question
Small Moderns
Small Moderns  

Back of frame
Back of frame  
Hello Andrew,
I have what appears to be a pretty old print framed by Catalda that says "SA 627" on the label. I can't find an artist name on the print but on the back under the paper, it's written "209 pink vel + D485 ENr (?) G.R.R./old art" order no 2007/6 date 9/25. It's a beautiful picture of two young women in period attire sitting under a tree. I'm so curious who the artist may be, its value and whether there might be an interest in it.

I'm very grateful for any information on it.

Thank you!!

Answer
Dear Alisa,

The work is a reproduction of "In the Meadow" by Pierre-Auguste Renoir. Catalda Fine Arts produced reproductions of famous paintings or paintings by famous artists during the mid-twentieth century. It has only decorative value (no real collectible value) which depends on how much someone is willing to pay for it. Andrew Evans  

Andrew Evans