Fine Art/F.M. Bennett

Question
I have  print   of  Hunt Breakfast  by  FM Bennett  from Catalda fine arts   frame # W859     and order #1379     do you know  anything about this      the frame is very nice and it appears to be on some sort of wood.     thank you

Answer
Dear Dave,
The artist is Frank Moss Bennett. I found many examples of reproductions of this painting on the internet. Many are vintage and there are better quality printings than others. It would need an expert to see it in person to give you a better idea of exactly what you have. Try taking to a local fine art/antique gallery to get an opinion. If it is not an oil painting then it definitely a reproduction.
Best regards,
Dolly  

Dolly D Headley