Fine Art/Currier & Ives "Winter Morning"

Question
Winter Morning
Winter Morning  

back side: Winter Morning
back side: Winter Morn  
Mr. Laskowski;

I have a Currier & Ives print entitled "Winter Morning".  I have tried to research it but am befuddled by the fact that it isn't the same print I have found in any of the books I have researched. It is not the same lithograph listed as plate 144 in Hatty T. Peter's "Currier & Ives Printmakers to the American People. It is clearly marked as one of F.F. Palmer's many works, and I believe it to be an original. It is not dated, and shows no plate number.  The back is marked in pencil in a flourishing hand, something that appears to say "shaded", and it mentions it was matted for 4cents and that it was paid.  The other writing, I believe, states a street address.

If you would be so kind to enlighten me about this print, I would be ever so grateful, as I have no idea it it is of value or worth the cost restoring.

Answer
Carolyn, if this piece is a print than the value would be minimal because of the condition. If this an original by Fannie Palmer than it would be worth 1-2k. Without seeing this item in person, I cannot say for certain whether you have a lithograph or original. If original you need to get it restored and secured in a mat and frame.

Joseph B. Laskowski