Fine Art/Etchings Date

I have 7 individual ones they measure the each measure 5 5/8" X  7 1/4". What can you tell me about this one.

Dear Sharon,
The photo is not clear enough to read the signature, but it is likely not going to affect the value of this particular print. The style of clothing indicates mid-century 1950's. I am not familiar with the landmarks. The value of prints can be affected by several factors with the most significant determinant being condition. This print is in extremely poor condition with dark toning, foxing, and areas of surface paper loss. Another factor is the scene that is not very interesting; unless a collector recognizes the church and has sentimental feelings for it. I cannot tell, but it appears the print has been laid (glued) to a backing...possibly wood? This too devalues prints.
Overall this print has little to no value on the secondary market. If it is by a significant artist it may warrant restoration, but unlikely at a cost of $200 or more. I hope this information is helpful.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.