Fine Art/Etchings Date

Question
Etching
Etching  
I have 7 individual ones they measure the each measure 5 5/8" X  7 1/4". What can you tell me about this one.

Answer
Dear Sharon,
The photo is not clear enough to read the signature, but it is likely not going to affect the value of this particular print. The style of clothing indicates mid-century 1950's. I am not familiar with the landmarks. The value of prints can be affected by several factors with the most significant determinant being condition. This print is in extremely poor condition with dark toning, foxing, and areas of surface paper loss. Another factor is the scene that is not very interesting; unless a collector recognizes the church and has sentimental feelings for it. I cannot tell, but it appears the print has been laid (glued) to a backing...possibly wood? This too devalues prints.
Overall this print has little to no value on the secondary market. If it is by a significant artist it may warrant restoration, but unlikely at a cost of $200 or more. I hope this information is helpful.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley