Fine Art/John Hulse artwork

Question
John Hulse artwork
John Hulse artwork  

John Hulse Artwork
John Hulse Artwork  
Hello Mr. Evans,two
I have recently come across a John Hulse piece and would like to know it's value.  It is in  good condition. I have attached a picture of the print and also the signature line. The signatures are different on each print. Thank you for all you assistance.

Answer
Dear Patriece,

In looking at auctions which give the best market value for the work, the two times your work has come up for sale they have passed, meaning no one purchased them (http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/26644078_john-hulse-american-20th-c). Therefore there is unfortunately no current market for his work and I cannot give you a value, but perhaps you can keep an eye out for any upcoming auctions to see if his work is featured. Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans