Fine Art/Kaiko Moti & Louis Ammy Blanc

Question
Kaiko Moti 25x20.jpg
Kaiko Moti 25x20.jpg  

Louis Ammy Blanc 12.5x14.5
Louis Ammy Blanc 12.5x  
I have two works (photographs of both are attached):
(1) A hand-signed print by Kaiko Moti numbered 52/120 purchased from Summa Gallery in NYC circa 1980 in its present frame. The print itself measures about 25" x 20"; and
(2) A Louis Ammy Blanc oil in antique frame purchased at auction in 2007. The painting measures about 12.5" x 14.5".
I understand that you cannot provide an appraisal, but would simply be interested in some idea of the present value of each.
If you can offer any help, I would be most appreciative.
Many thanks.

Answer
Dear Carl,

The value of a work depends on several conditions such as size, medium, and subject matter to name a few and so in regards to the Louise Ammy Blanc, the comparable work I could find sold at auction in November of 2014 for $2,200 (http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/31717784_louis-ammy-blancfrench-1810-1885-yo). Yours could be more or less depending, but there does look to be a market for her work.

In regards to the Kaiko Moti prints, the general value seems to be between $90-$120. Neither artist in my area of particular specialty and the estimations are simply based on auction records but hopefully that helps you. Andrew Evans.  

Andrew Evans