Fine Art/renauld painting

Question
My mother has a picture titled Times square rainy night.
The back of the painting says genuine hand painting
design and color harmony approved
1954
artist: renauld
title: times square rainy night
Eastern arts products out of chicago
plate size 26x30
no. 7818
frame is limed oak

It is signed Renauld on the front.  I cannot find anything on it.  My mother wants to know if it is worth anything.  I cannot find the catalogue it would have been in or any image.

Answer
Garth,
You have a wall-hanging manufactured in the post WWII housing boom. Not fine art. No listed artist named "Renauld".  (Often manufacturers who cranked out these 'genuine' pieces chose to apply names that sounded European, mimicking famed French, Dutch or Italian names.)

Doesn't mean your mother cannot enjoy it. Or re-gift it. Or even sell it in a local rummage sale.  It just won't translate to more than a few dollars. Don't spend any money having it appraised. Hope that helps.

Stuart Cartwright