Fine Art/sydney e. wilson

Question
Diana the Huntress?
Diana the Huntress?  

Flora?
Flora?  
Hello, I have two framed picture by Sydney E. Wilson.  I do not know anything about them other than what is on the label on the back.  Catalda Fine Arts, Inc. Original Mezzotint  If needed, I can get you more pictures.

Answer
Dear Cynthia,

Catalda Fine Arts produced reproductions of famous paintings or paintings by famous artists during the mid-twentieth century. I am not familiar with Sydney E. Wilson, but I can tell you the second image you attached is actually a reproduction of Jean Marc Nattier's "Madame Henerietta(1727-1752); formerly known as- Louise Henriette Bourbon, Duchess of Orleans" and the original was created in the late 18th century and is currently housed at the National Museum of the Palaces of Versailles and Trianon.  Being produced by Catalda they most likely have only decorative value (no real collectible value) which depends on how much someone is willing to pay for them. Andrew Evans  

Andrew Evans