Fine Art/Unsigned oil painting identification

unknown painting
unknown painting  

photo of canvas frame tag
photo of canvas frame  
This is an oil on canvas painting, not signed but writing on a tag on the canvas frame looks like B. E. Murillo, I assume someone's thought as to the possible artist.  Another word below is not legible; begins with an S.
This is 83 cm x 102 cm in size.
I want to know how to keep it well; it needs care.
Thank you for any information you may have.

Dear Mary,

When caring for an oil on canvas, its important to avoid excessively high light levels that can cause fading and/or darkening of paintings. Thus paintings should be displayed in dim areas where no direct sunlight is available. In regards to the temperature and humidity, the temperature should be around 70 degrees and the humidity between 40-55% to keep the work properly protected. To clean the canvas, soft brushes can be used to remove surface dirt from paintings and frames. When moving the work, be sure to grasp the painting from both vertical sides, do not hold a painting at the top of the frame or by its hanging wire. With these tips, your artwork should be well taken care of. Andrew Evans.  

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University