Fine Art/Antonio DeVity oil painting

I was wondering if you could tell me about how much this oil on canvas would be worth and how I should go about selling it? It is signed and stamped on the back of the canvas and in orig. amazing frame. It measures 56 x 32 1/4 in the frame and the canvas is about 47 1/4 x 23 1/4. There are some cracks in the frame and two puckers in the canvas as in the picture shown. I looked up the information on DeVity but the prices varied so much and none had a frame quite as ornate as mine. Thank you so much in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dear Gina,

Antonio Devity the Elder is not an artist I am familiar with but in looking online it appears they seem to sell at auction between $100-$500. If you want a better value I was able to locate by searching online Paul Kelly Fine Art which specializes in Antonio Devity art so you might want to email them photos of your work asking for their opinion. Their email address is

Hopefully that information is helpful and good luck in your search.

Andrew Evans  

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University