Fine Art/Catalda fine arts tiles

I received a gift from and old friend that died several years ago. He gave me several framed tiles painted by V. Piacentini, date unknown; but the back if framed tiles are stamped from "Catalda Fine Arts". Can you assist me in date of origin or and any information about the artist?
Thank you,

Dear Mattie,

I checked artist listings and there is not an artist by the name you gave me. I did find that Catalda had a copyright on some work by a Vanda Piacentini in the early fifties. I have no other information than this. I hope this is helpful in your continued research.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.