Fine Art/original oil painting

Question
Original Oil Painting
Original Oil Painting  

Signature
Signature  
I am wondering if the artist is a Hudson River Artist, or what, and what a ball park value might be.  This was purchased at antique shop in a person's home in Albuquerque, NM, around 1989 or 1990.  The purchaser was told by the seller that it is a Hudson River Artist.  It is oil on canvas, 16" x 20".  The condition appears good to an untrained eye.  In the lower right hand corner, there is a signature in what appears to be pencil, M. D. Partrick.  In the upper right hand corner, it is printed in what appears to be red paint, Minette D. Partrick, in all upper case letters.  I don't believe the frame is the original frame.  I appreciate any information you can provide.

Answer
Barbara,
I would say you have a canvas by a "Sunday painter." This nice still life, likely done by a local hobbiest or student.  No famed, fine artist named "Partrick" I am afraid. Hudson River School pictures were chiefly beautiful landscapes, not necessarily of the Hudson River, but depictions of nature in infinite grandeur, transcendent over all things man-made.  A ball park value would be around $50-$150, of course depending on condition, and the eye of the beholder.  

Stuart Cartwright