Fine Art/Picasso "La danse des faunes"

Any knowledge of this lithograph, I know it was printed with some cream color but I am concerned that the paper has turned very orange because of light exposure and I imagine that have affected the value, any way to treat the paper? any value range?

Any information would be highly appreciated.

Dear Hernan,

In regards to the condition of your work, I would advise against touching the paper yourself but you can take it to a conservationist who can do a cleaning of the work for you which will make the paper it's original color. The conservator will be able to determine what the original color of the paper was and assist you. In regards to the value, it appears to be reproduction as the signature is facsimile signed, meaning it was signed in the plate and printed with the image in the printing process. Hopefully that helps.
Andrew Evans  

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University