Fine Art/Renoir oil painting

Vase of Chrysantheme
Vase of Chrysantheme  
AllExperts Today at 1:53   
Your question was

I am hoping you can give me information on a Renoir oil painting.
It is as I said an oil on canvas painting of Chrysantheme. The condition is excellent. The size is: 16x20. This piece was left to me from an Uncle who passed in California. The piece is signed bottom rt. corner, Renoir. On the edges on the backside of the canvas it says: (Maestri della Tayolozza-n.1063G. P. Auguste Renoir Vase of Chrysantheme-Rouen.Musee des Beaux-Arts)
(Amilcare Pizzi-Milan Printed in Italy by Spadem-Paris 1962)
It is an oil painting not a print. The signature looks like a real "Renoir" signature. I have been researching it but now I'm more confused! Can you tell me about this piece. Is it real or repoduction? and maybe if it has any value.
I attached a photo but not sure if it loaded.
Thank You Very Much!

Dear Theresa,

I cannot tell from the photo if it is a reproduction and could not locate the original anywhere online so I would suggest contacting the Comité Renoir to get the work authenticated to distinguish if it is real as they are the foremost experts on Renoir. I have included their information below and best of luck. Andrew Evans

Comité Renoir| Wildenstein Institute
57, rue La Boétie
75008 Paris
Tel +33 (0) 1 45 61 61 61
Fax +33 (0) 1 45 61 61 45

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University