Fine Art/Sessions painting

Question
sessions
sessions  
I purchased a painting from an estate sale.  On the botton right it has the name "sessions".  I have tried to find the image on the web and have been unable to find it.  It seems old and looks to be watercolor.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you

Answer
John,
Here are 3 thoughts at no charge to you!
(1) James Milton Sessions would be the artist. Well known, extensively documented. Google him. Search eBay for that name, (or James M Sessions, etc.)
(2) Sessions was a noted artist who did many watercolors. Naval vessels, fishing boats, harbor scenes were of specific interest to the artist. But many, many of his works were printed as reproductions.  So, if you are unable to determine whether it is orginal or print, I'd recommend a trip to a local dealer, print shop, or any pro who can eyeball it for you.  
(3) There have been more than a few inquiries on this AllExperts service about the artist.  Search his name here in the "FIND" box, and you will learn even more.

Stuart Cartwright