Fine Art/abstract painting

Question
print / painting
print / painting  
hello, ....was wondering if you can help me with the identification of a painting i have. i bought this off someone who found it underneath a 1940's " bessie pease gutmann " painting / print. i thought it was beautiful so i bought it....i'm not asking about value, just would like to know who painted this and or name of piece....there is no name, this is done on cardboard / heavy stock paper. could this be a screen print? ..thank you so much for your time dolly .....best regards, terry.

Answer
Dear Terry,
I can see why you like the piece. It is very engaging. I have never seen the image before and without an artist name, I am unable to give you more information. I am also unable to tell you the medium without personal inspection. I have dozens of pieces in my collection; many being my favorite images; that remain nameless. Like yours they are unsigned or they are signed and the artist does not appear in any registry. Have it framed in archival material and enjoy it as it is; a piece of art that gives you joy. I am sorry I cannot give you more than this.
With kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley