Fine Art/abstract painting

print / painting
print / painting  
hello, ....was wondering if you can help me with the identification of a painting i have. i bought this off someone who found it underneath a 1940's " bessie pease gutmann " painting / print. i thought it was beautiful so i bought it....i'm not asking about value, just would like to know who painted this and or name of piece....there is no name, this is done on cardboard / heavy stock paper. could this be a screen print? ..thank you so much for your time dolly regards, terry.

Dear Terry,
I can see why you like the piece. It is very engaging. I have never seen the image before and without an artist name, I am unable to give you more information. I am also unable to tell you the medium without personal inspection. I have dozens of pieces in my collection; many being my favorite images; that remain nameless. Like yours they are unsigned or they are signed and the artist does not appear in any registry. Have it framed in archival material and enjoy it as it is; a piece of art that gives you joy. I am sorry I cannot give you more than this.
With kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.