Fine Art/edgar degas print

Question
I have inherited an edgar degas picture. I am not sure if it is a poster or print. How can I tell the difference? It was bought at an estate sale in Ontario, in its original frame, and write up on the back of it, about Edgae Degas and the painting itself. The painting is called "Dancing Class".
Is it worth anything, for insurance purposes?

Answer
Dear Terri,

There are unfortunately no fine art editions of Edgar Degas' "Dancing Class" so what you have is a reproduction. As you did not include photos I can only guess that it is similar to the other ones I found which are worth a decorative value of around $50, so insuring it depends on your preference. Hopefully that helps. Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans