Fine Art/Help identifying artist

I recently purchased this painting and though it does have some damage I think it may be of some value I am interested in finding out more about it but I cannot find anything online about the Artist. It is signed what looks like " M Doyle 1890 " but i cannot get a photo of the signature because it is in such a light color it is very hard to make out.

Dear Kelly,
The photo you posted is not showing up. I will be happy to take a look if you want to email me high quality, high resolution photos of the entire painting, close up of the signature, the full back, and any other writing on the front or back. Email jpegs as attachments to Please put Kelly allexperts in the subject line.
Thank you,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.