Fine Art/Ozz franca painting

Question
Ozz franca
Ozz franca  
I found an Ozz Franca painting at at Goodwill. I am not sure what material it is. I was wondering if there is any way to see what the value is. It is signed, but I can't find a number. It's framed.

Answer
Dear Alicia,
I am very certain that you have a reproduction after one of his original paintings "Metropolitan Daybreak". I have seen other examples of this exact image and his work has been widely reproduced for the decorative market. There is one currently on ebay, but the seller does not know it is not an original painting. This happens quite a bit on ebay. If you believe you have an original, you will want to take it to an art gallery or high end antique store and have someone take a look at it for you. However, I am certain it is not an original. I hope this information is helpful.
Kind regards,
Dolly  

Dolly D Headley