Fine Art/Ozz franca painting

Ozz franca
Ozz franca  
I found an Ozz Franca painting at at Goodwill. I am not sure what material it is. I was wondering if there is any way to see what the value is. It is signed, but I can't find a number. It's framed.

Dear Alicia,
I am very certain that you have a reproduction after one of his original paintings "Metropolitan Daybreak". I have seen other examples of this exact image and his work has been widely reproduced for the decorative market. There is one currently on ebay, but the seller does not know it is not an original painting. This happens quite a bit on ebay. If you believe you have an original, you will want to take it to an art gallery or high end antique store and have someone take a look at it for you. However, I am certain it is not an original. I hope this information is helpful.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.