Fine Art/michel delacroix

I have three lithrographs by delacroix one is le garde and two I can't find anywhere one has a bicycle tour going on a old city st. And the other isa city st. With a old clock and a carriage and horse with two men and a boy with a white church or temple type thing in the back ground all in frames the le garde in original frame , not sure if the other frames are original. I would liketo get an estimated value on all three and a name for the other two .thank you so much for your time ! P.s. they will be for sale , how would I go about advertising them where they would get the best price ? Thank you again

Dear Martha,

Michel Delacroix's lithographs sell between $100-$250. I couldn't find the works you described but you do have several options for selling.

First is you can find a Fine Art Dealer that deals in Delacroix's works and have them buy the works from you or sell them for you on consignment. Here is a list of Fine Art Dealers and Appraisers:

Second, you can sell them online through a fine art broker site such as eBay, Original Prints, or Art Brokerage and make a larger profit.  

Lastly, you can sell the works through an auction house. You can look for auction houses in your area or there is also Bonhams, Swann's, and Sotheby's to name a few of the larger ones.

Hopefully that helps and best of luck. Andrew Evans.  

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University