Fine Art/1889 Print

We have a silk print of a girl in rags with flowers sat on a doorstep with a basket of flowers, 1889 registered and a copy of 8. It was retailed by Fischer and Adler of Fulton Street New York and Dowderwell and Dowderwell of New Bond Street London.

Please can you help us find the artist and the cost of the painting?

Many thanks in advance,

Dear Helen,

I will need to have the artist name and see photos of the art before I can help you further. Please email high quality jpeg images of the entire print and close up photos of the artist signature and any writing, (front or back), to Please put Helen-allexperts in the subject line.
If you know the artist name, please forward that as well.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.