Fine Art/Alberto Cecconi

Dear Dolly D Headley.
I have a painting signed Cecconi.
The size is 50*70cm.

I will be grateful if you could indicate  if this is an original painting.

Dear Oystein,

Though difficult to tell by a photograph, your painting appears to be original oil by Italian artist Alberto Cecconi (1897-1973). The signature is consistent including his preferred use of red when signing. Your elderly man is also consistent with his work. He is well known for his portraits of fishermen, tavern men; and the common folk of the town.
You can do a search of his name to see other images of his work and the current pricing on the market.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.