Fine Art/Artists ID Oil On Canvas?

Question
Artist Signature
Artist Signature  

Picture2
Picture2  
Hi, I am looking to understand who this artist is.  There are two coordinating pieces and are both signed "Douglas" in the lower right.  I think these are oils on canvas with some gold flecks, but they are under frame and I would have to open it up to fully check.  The titles are "Pressure Sensitive I" and "Pressure Sensitive II".  There are multiple mats under the frame, but each measures approximately 16 1/2" x 22 1/2".  I live in Southern California and would also like to know if it is a California artist.

Any information you could provide would be great.  I can provide additional information if necessary.

Thank you.

Answer
Hello Deb,
I am not certain the name says Douglas, but the image is to blurry to tell. Do you have other paperwork or information that confirms the name as Douglas? I am not familiar with the work, but if you would like to send better images of the signature and images I will try to identify. Email to dolly12@aol.com. Put Deb oil painting in the subject lines. Let me know if there is any other writing on the work.
Thank you,
Dolly  

Dolly D Headley