Fine Art/Artists ID Oil On Canvas?

Artist Signature
Artist Signature  

Hi, I am looking to understand who this artist is.  There are two coordinating pieces and are both signed "Douglas" in the lower right.  I think these are oils on canvas with some gold flecks, but they are under frame and I would have to open it up to fully check.  The titles are "Pressure Sensitive I" and "Pressure Sensitive II".  There are multiple mats under the frame, but each measures approximately 16 1/2" x 22 1/2".  I live in Southern California and would also like to know if it is a California artist.

Any information you could provide would be great.  I can provide additional information if necessary.

Thank you.

Hello Deb,
I am not certain the name says Douglas, but the image is to blurry to tell. Do you have other paperwork or information that confirms the name as Douglas? I am not familiar with the work, but if you would like to send better images of the signature and images I will try to identify. Email to Put Deb oil painting in the subject lines. Let me know if there is any other writing on the work.
Thank you,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.