Fine Art/oil painting /artists

Question
idk
idk  

idk
idk  
I have these two paintings and would like to know where I should take them to appraise and or sell them . One is by  C. Carrol and the other I can not make out the signature. I have taken photos of both .

Answer
Dear Matt,

You can take your paintings to a local antiquities dealer in your town or you can take them to an auction house on a free evaluation day to learn more about them and get their value as they have a bevy of experts in different categories. As I am unfamiliar with the one artist you were able to identify, I was not able to locate a gallery that features the artists work, but you could go that route as well if you find an interested dealer. Best of luck. Andrew Evans  

Andrew Evans