Fine Art/Prints

I have 3 prints by French (that is the signature on the prints) dated 1982, 1984, and 1985. The names of the prints are Hufuf, Saudi Arabia; Old Jubail Town; and Bedouin Tent, Saudi Arabia, respectively. They are black and white pencil-type drawings. I know nothing about them and hope you can provide a little more information for me. I have been able to find almost nothing on the inet except for the name Jared French, but it looks like he signs his complete name. Anything would be helpful. Thanks very much for your time and consideration.

Dear Rick,
I will need to see photos of the prints. Please email high quality jpeg photos of the entire print and close ups of the signatures to Put Rick-allexperts in the subject line and send the photos as attachments rather than inserting in to the body of the email.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.