Fine Art/History of an oil painting

Question
Oil painting
Oil painting  
I would like some info about the history of this painting. Info about the artist, the name of the painting, and story about the painting, if possible. This was my uncles and his friend painted this painting. I believe it was made in California in 1985 by Newberry.

Answer
Dear Amanda,
I will take a look if you can send additional photos including close ups of the signature and any other writing. Email high quality jpeg images as attachments to dolly12@aol.com. Put Amanda-allexperts in the subject line or I may miss it in my inbox.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley