Fine Art/History of an oil painting

Oil painting
Oil painting  
I would like some info about the history of this painting. Info about the artist, the name of the painting, and story about the painting, if possible. This was my uncles and his friend painted this painting. I believe it was made in California in 1985 by Newberry.

Dear Amanda,
I will take a look if you can send additional photos including close ups of the signature and any other writing. Email high quality jpeg images as attachments to Put Amanda-allexperts in the subject line or I may miss it in my inbox.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.