Fine Art/Oil Painting

I was wondering if you could tell me whom painted this lovely little oil painting.

Dear Brenda,

What you have appears to be a reproduction of the painting "Girl with a Pink Feather" by Pierre-Auguste Renoir that was created in 1876. Here is the link to the WikiArt page for reference: . For more information on your particular work I would suggest taking it into an auction house to have it looked at as they have a bevy of art experts who will help you determine who exactly the work is by or you can contact the Comité Renoir/Wildenstein Institute who are the experts on Renoir if you like, their information is below. Hopefully that is helpful and best of luck. Andrew Evans

Comité Renoir/Wildenstein Institute
57, rue La Boétie
75008 Paris

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University