Fine Art/Oil Painting

Question
 ?
?  
I was wondering if you could tell me whom painted this lovely little oil painting.

Answer
Dear Brenda,

What you have appears to be a reproduction of the painting "Girl with a Pink Feather" by Pierre-Auguste Renoir that was created in 1876. Here is the link to the WikiArt page for reference: http://www.wikiart.org/en/pierre-auguste-renoir/girl-with-a-pink-feather-1876 . For more information on your particular work I would suggest taking it into an auction house to have it looked at as they have a bevy of art experts who will help you determine who exactly the work is by or you can contact the Comité Renoir/Wildenstein Institute who are the experts on Renoir if you like, their information is below. Hopefully that is helpful and best of luck. Andrew Evans

Comité Renoir/Wildenstein Institute
57, rue La Boétie
75008 Paris
FRANCE
wildenstein.institute@wanadoo.fr  

Andrew Evans