Fine Art/Org. Zabateri Last Supper

Question
Zabateri painting
Zabateri painting  

signuture
signuture  
I have came into a org. painting of the last supper done by Zabateri . Im trying to find a value the frame is chipped   but the paintings in ex condition . I have seen that he signed it in different ways but mine is only signed by his last name .

Answer
Dear Christy,

Zabateri is outside of my knowledge base and no auction records came up for any paintings but I did find a posting from a fellow expert on here, Dolly D Headley, who answers your question. Here is the link so you can read it: http://en.allexperts.com/q/Fine-Art-3122/zabateri.htm . Hopefully that is informative and best of luck.  

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans