Fine Art/Remington painting

Dear Dolly

I have had this painting signed by Remington for the last 16 years. Wanted to find out who the artist is and about the painting. I have searched the web for some clues but got nothing, would be helpful if you could share your knowledge.

Many thanks

Hello Sam,
I have seem the same signature and similar beach scenes on other paintings. Your painting is likely mass produced for the decorative art market and imported from China. I occasionally see them on ebay. I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.