Fine Art/1960's Wood Painting

Question
Wood painting
Wood painting  

Signature
Signature  
My Grandfather owned a night club in 1960's and bought this beautiful wood painting that now sits in an attic. I am wondering what it depicts, who the artist my have been, and how much it might be worth. It is signed "Rodolfo" on the bottom right corner. I would grateful for whatever information I could recieve.

Answer
Dear Francesco,

I researched based on the single name of Rodolfo, and though there are a few listed artists with the same last name, none of the work matches the style of your painting. There are many listings with Rodolfo as the first name. It is impossible to know if this represents a first or last name. It appears to be an Italian or Spanish style courtyard painted very simply; likely plein aire (at the location). Value is probably as a vintage decorative piece. It may have more value as something your Grandfather must have enjoyed having in his bar.

Kind regards,
Dolly  

Dolly D Headley