Fine Art/I can not make out the artists name

My husband found an oil painting in the garbage and we're trying to identify it. I believe the artists name is German but can't quite recognize it. E Hansen????-Burg ?

Dear Pamela,
I will be happy to take a look if you can email high quality jpeg images of the entire painting and close up of the signature and any other writing on the front or back of the painting. Send high resolution for enlargement of detail to Please put Pamela-allexperts in the subject line.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.