Fine Art/Appraisal

Hello Dolly,
I have a painting I would like to get insurance coverage on and believe I need to have some kind of professional appraisal.  The painting is by Percy Gray.  How do I go about this?
Thank you,

Dear Heidi,

I will give you the link to the Appraisers Association of America where you can search for an appraiser in your area. Check with your insurance company for the credentials they will accept before you hire an appraiser. I hope this is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.