Fine Art/Avant La Pique print value

Question
Hi Dolly,
We would like to get a price for our Picasso print, it's a Le Vent D'Arles and SPADEM 1975 print. I have good photos. We are in Los Angeles.  It is in fair condition. No tears, some fading.
Celina

Answer
Dear Celina,

It is difficult to give valuations on art in the short time and format this venue allows, but I can help you with your own research. Use key words Le Vent D'Arles SPADEM 1975 print, as a search on Google and it will bring up similar work. You can see what other people are asking and what it has sold for in the past. Here are links I followed using those search terms:
http://www.icollector.com/Pablo-Picasso-Bacchanale-Lithograph_i8675144
http://rogallery.com/picasso/w-33/picasso-bacchanale.html

If you are looking to have it insured, you will need to contact a local appraiser for a formal appraisal acceptable by insurance companies. I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley