Fine Art/Avant La Pique print value

Hi Dolly,
We would like to get a price for our Picasso print, it's a Le Vent D'Arles and SPADEM 1975 print. I have good photos. We are in Los Angeles.  It is in fair condition. No tears, some fading.

Dear Celina,

It is difficult to give valuations on art in the short time and format this venue allows, but I can help you with your own research. Use key words Le Vent D'Arles SPADEM 1975 print, as a search on Google and it will bring up similar work. You can see what other people are asking and what it has sold for in the past. Here are links I followed using those search terms:

If you are looking to have it insured, you will need to contact a local appraiser for a formal appraisal acceptable by insurance companies. I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.