Fine Art/Bill Kurtis Print

We have a signed numbered print of 2 leopards by Bill Kurtis (reporter/news anchor). It is from the Merrill Chase Gallery. Do you know anything about art work that Bill Kurtis has done. I can't find any mention on the internet that he sold/sells artwork. And naturally am curious if it is worth anything. Thank you

Dear Pam,
I was able to find information and I will give you links to the pages. Try using key word searches: Bill Kurtis Limited Edition, and Bill Kurtis Photography. I hope this information is helpful.

An article on his work:

Examples of his prints for sale:

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.