Fine Art/Need some help identifying this painting

Hello Stuart,

I recently came across this painting cleaning out some old boxes from an old family friend. I tried looking online for the artist but could not find anything...

Would know who this artist is and what the value might be of this painting?

Don't discount your online searching skills. You arrived at the correct conclusion. Looks to be a manufactured picture, signed with a generic "artsy" sounding name.  Doesn't mean you can't hang it and enjoy it, or pass it along to someone who will.  

Hope you found some better treasure, it was very nice of you to help your friends.

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration