Fine Art/Need some help identifying this painting

Question
Hello Stuart,

I recently came across this painting cleaning out some old boxes from an old family friend. I tried looking online for the artist but could not find anything...

Would know who this artist is and what the value might be of this painting?

http://imgur.com/a/TOtvU

Answer
Mike,
Don't discount your online searching skills. You arrived at the correct conclusion. Looks to be a manufactured picture, signed with a generic "artsy" sounding name.  Doesn't mean you can't hang it and enjoy it, or pass it along to someone who will.  

Hope you found some better treasure, it was very nice of you to help your friends.

Stuart Cartwright