Fine Art/Need help identifying these paintings!

Question
First painting
First painting  

Second painting
Second painting  
Hello Dolly! I recently acquired two paintings, and both appear to have been created by the same artist. However, I have no idea who made them, even after researching on my own. I was wondering if you would be able to help. If you would like close ups of the signatures on both, please let me know!

Answer
Dear Hannah,
Please send high quality jpeg images of the front, back, and close up of any signature and writing to dolly12@aol.com. Please put Hannah allexperts in the subject line. Send as attachments and not included in body of email.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley