Fine Art/Need help identifying these paintings!

First painting
First painting  

Second painting
Second painting  
Hello Dolly! I recently acquired two paintings, and both appear to have been created by the same artist. However, I have no idea who made them, even after researching on my own. I was wondering if you would be able to help. If you would like close ups of the signatures on both, please let me know!

Dear Hannah,
Please send high quality jpeg images of the front, back, and close up of any signature and writing to Please put Hannah allexperts in the subject line. Send as attachments and not included in body of email.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.