Fine Art/Oil on canvas "Ladies" painting

Question
Ladies
Ladies  
I've an image of both sides.

Answer
Hi Julie,
Thanks for sharing your lovely seascape. Not sure what your question is, but I will comment briefly.  Looks from the frame as if this is a large picture.  An impressionist beach scene, and certainly the figures are in period dress.  It looks like a very recently done picture ho wever,perhaps created to resemble a late nineteenth century piece. This style of picture is very often found in art shops selling pretty paintings for the living room wall.

Here are three outlets in North Carolina to whom you might show your picture, if you are trying to do further research:

Brunk Auctions in Asheville
Leland Little in Hillsborough
McColl Fine Art in Charlotte.

In the meantime, hang your art and enjoy it!

Stuart Cartwright