Fine Art/picasso lithograph

Question
Hello,

I picked up a Picasso lithograph "hands holding Flowers" that I know is largely faked. But when I got home, it has a blind stamp "edition combat pour la paix, copyright s.p.a.d.e.m Paris" a larger watermark archer with the logo, and more watermarks that I cannot make out. Someone mounted on pulp board with a uv filter protector. There is a number 2 embossed? stamped? or watermarked into it above the archer water mark.

There is the same type of one on ebay selling for a 1000-1300.00

did I pick up a special numbered edition, or is this just simply nice to look at?

Thank you,

Jacquey

Answer
The Picasso prints I have sold in the past were low edition numbers like 2/50 or 3/15 but there are also Mourlot prints from Paris that are not signed by Picasso, but they are stamped and approved. If you have an approved print or an after, it might have some value, but I would need to see some images or as much info as possible to have a better idea. The high value prints have a pencil signature, the low to medium value have a blind stamp or some sort of symbol from the publisher and the low end reproductions have a copyright symbol and the name of the poster printer or publisher.

My email is collectdali@aol.com if you want to send more info and images.

Dan

Dan Twyman