Fine Art/maxfield parrish

Question
cows
cows  
woman
woman  
QUESTION: do you have any information on these two arts

ANSWER: Tanya,
Look up "Maxfield Parrish". Start with his "Daybreak" series.  You'll see he popularized this genre of beautiful women posed in classical settings of grandeur. I suspect you may have color lithographs or prints of illustrations done early in the twentieth century which might have graced an old home at one time.  If indeed this is oil on canvas, take it to a local auctioneer to have actual "eyeballs" see the art, and ask for an estimate.  At the very least, now you are acquainted with one of America's great illustrators (a master of aquamarine tints in my opinion!)

And you have nice artwork to hang and enjoy.

QUESTION: the cow picture would that also be by maxfield parrish ?

Answer
I should reiterate my earlier answer. These pictures are "in the genre" of Maxfield Parrish. That is to say, they reflect his popular painted images, but may be copies or printed works made to look like Maxfield Parrish artworks.  

In rural America of the early 20th century, field cattle and horses were very popular in paintings.  Many landscapes featured cows such as these. Not clear who would have been the artist, or if this is even original fine art.  Again, your best bet is to take your art to a local professional.  

Stuart Cartwright