Fine Art/prints

Question
My elderly friend has a collection of art prints by a variety of artists. She believes them to be of value because some are numbered and signed.  The artists are Sydney Laurence, Ozz Franca, Ginger Brown, Sylvia Oberg, Guttman lithograph, Van Zyle, and Lee Bogle. There are some very large Bogle and Laurence pictures.

If you could shed any light on possible value and we could sell them, we would appreciate it.

Thank you so much for your consideration.
Brenda Allen

Answer
Dear Brenda,
I am not able to do this for you in this format. I can take a look at one for you and give you more information on where they can be sold on the secondary art market. If you can send high quality images of the print, size, and name of artist to dolly12@aol.com. Send one that is signed/numbered. Please put Brenda prints in the subject line.
Best regards,
Dolly  

Dolly D Headley