Fine Art/prints

My elderly friend has a collection of art prints by a variety of artists. She believes them to be of value because some are numbered and signed.  The artists are Sydney Laurence, Ozz Franca, Ginger Brown, Sylvia Oberg, Guttman lithograph, Van Zyle, and Lee Bogle. There are some very large Bogle and Laurence pictures.

If you could shed any light on possible value and we could sell them, we would appreciate it.

Thank you so much for your consideration.
Brenda Allen

Dear Brenda,
I am not able to do this for you in this format. I can take a look at one for you and give you more information on where they can be sold on the secondary art market. If you can send high quality images of the print, size, and name of artist to Send one that is signed/numbered. Please put Brenda prints in the subject line.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.