Fine Art/Authenticity of a Chagall and value

Chagall Seal
Chagall Seal  

Chagall b
Chagall b  
Hello - I had just sent the details but am sending the images of the other Chagall print/litho (Sorry - I don't know the difference) that I have.

Hopefully you can give me your expert opinion as to the possible value, etc.

Dear Reita,

I can tell you the edition of 500 is a reproduction and as it is not hand-signed by Chagall holds only the value that someone is willing to pay for it. In regards to the first one from the edition of 375, it is hand-signed but I have not seen an edition size or embossed stamp accompany such a signature before so I do not know what to make of it as nothing is noted in the catalogue raisonné of his printed works. As such I would suggest contacting the Comité Chagall who are the Chagall experts and authenticators. I have listed their information below and best of luck. Andrew Evans.  

Comité Chagall
35, quai de l’Horloge
75001 Paris
Tel +33 (0) 1 40 51 74 70
Fax +33 (0) 1 40 51 74 71

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University